Welcome to Inner Wisdom Coaching, a bilingual coaching practice for personal growth.
Life can be compared to a river, flowing, meandering and always finding a way forward. Sometimes the river doesn’t run smoothly or stops altogether and someone’s help is needed to start the flow again.
Are one or more of the following questions applicable to you?
- Do you wish to change something in your life but you do not know what or how?
- Do you often feel tired for no apparent reason?
- Are you living a stressful life and would you like it to be more relaxing and more fun?
- Do you wish to enjoy your life, feel free and live the life your are meant to live?
- Do you wish to develop more self confidence and be able to set your personal boundaries?
- Have you experienced a loss (e.g. a divorce, miscarriage) in your life and are you still unable to cope?
Then I can help you get back into the flow of your life.
My wide range of work experience and education in combination with my life experience and intuition enable me to help you. Gently but firm I will guide you to see/discover for yourself the obstacle which keeps your life from flowing. Also having lived in Canada during my teens I know from experience how it is to live in a different culture.
Why did I choose this name? My belief is that everyone deep down knows what’s best for them, what their passion is and how they wish to lead their lives. Everyone has their own ‘Inner Wisdom’. Unfortunately quite often this is not accessible. Several reasons may account for this, for example being too busy to take the time to listen to our hearts or the feeling that we are not allowed to be who we really are.
Interested? Please mail me for more information or if you would like to make an appointment.
During the Summer Holidays, Inner Wisdom Coaching will be closed until August 28th 2017.
Wishing you a lovely summer!